ABOUT THE RACE
What is the distance of this race?
- Half Marathon – 13.1 miles
How can I register for this event?
-There are 3 ways to register
- You can register online; the deadline for online registration is Wednesday September 30th 11pm
- You can also register by mail. Mail-in registrations must be received by Monday, September 28th. Send completed forms and checks, made out to “Hermes”, to:
- Hermes Sports & Events
2425 W. 11th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
- Hermes Sports & Events
How much does it cost to participate in this event?
- $60 through September 30th
Is it safe to register online with my credit card?
- Yes, Hermes Sports & Events has partnered with RunSignUp, who is a leader in online registration. It is safe and secure and they can guarantee that your information will be safe. There is a small processing fee when registering online.
Is there a processing fee for registering online?
- Yes, there is a small processing fee when registering online
If I’m registering with a family member, can I fill out one form?
- No, we require individual entry forms for each participant to make sure we have all the information we need for that participant. We will NOT accept two names on one form.
What’s the age requirement to register for this race?
- No age requirement
Can I have my race packet mailed to me?
- Yes! Registrations made through midnight on Sunday, September 27th can opt for race materials to be mailed out in advance for a $10 fee. You must select this when you register in order to receive your bib and t-shirt through the mail.
Will you send me a confirmation?
- All registrations will receive confirmation via e-mail.
I didn’t receive my confirmation e-mail, how can I make sure I’m registered?
- Please call the Hermes office at 216-623-9933
What do I receive with my registration?
- Unisex Half Zip
- Finisher Medal
- Discount coupons & giveaways
I can no longer participate in the race (injury, scheduling conflict, etc.), what are the Hermes refund/transfer policies for the race?
- All entries are non-refundable. Once we’ve received and processed your entry, you will not receive a refund, you may not give or sell your race number to other people, and entry fees are not transferable to the next year’s race or any other race.
- You are able to transfer your entry to another person for a fee of $10. This can be done at any of the packet pick-ups prior to race day. There will be no transfers on race day.
To complete a Transfer, go to your profile on Runsignup and chose either the refund transfer or gift transfer option. Enter in the Transferee’s name and email to send them the transferring registration. Once the transferee completes the registration, the original registrant is removed from the race.
- Refund Transfers: Transferee pays the current price of the registration. The original registrant pays a $10 transfer fee
- Gift Transfer: Transferee’s registration is free. The original registrant pays a $10 transfer fee.
For more information follow: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Transfer-To-Another-Runner
If you call or email about a refund, you will be directed back to this page
On my registration, I misspelled my name, age, I’ve recently moved, etc. How can I fix this?
- Call the office at 216-623-9933 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PACKET PICK UP INFORMATION
If I’m pre-registered, do I need to bring identification to packet pick up?
- It is not required but it’s always a good idea to bring it.
Can someone else pick up my race bib and shirt?
- Yes, both can be picked up by/for family and friends. It’s always a good idea to bring your confirmation e-mail.
Where can I pick up my race packet?
- At any of the packet pickup locations.
Where can I see my results?
- Results will be posted directly after the race on our website. Locate the race and click the ‘Results’ link or on the home page, go to the Race Results tab. You may need to refresh your browser to view.
How can I submit my result?
- Click HERE to submit your time!
When will the results be posted?
- Official results will be posted on RunSignUp: Click Here
Does this race provide any kind of awards?
- Because the race will not be officially timed, no awards will be given in 2020.
Where do I Run?
- You can run anywhere you would like
Do I have to run the race or can I walk instead?
- You may walk the the Half Marathon
- Please call the Hermes office at 216-623-9933 or email email@example.com
- Questions asked on social media may not be answered right away.